How to Leverage Your Website to Accelerate Your Brand
Do you think branding should be an afterthought for your business?
Think again. Just look at how powerful this perception-driven element can be in the marketplace, according to valuations of the top three brands worldwide:
- Apple: $145.92 billion
- Google: $94.18 billion
- Samsung: $83.19 billion.
Recognizing the value of a brand, in what ways can you deliver it to your current and prospective clients? In all ways, essentially. After all, according to Jonah Sachs, “Your brand is a story unfolding across all customer touch points.”
To build branding into your website, try these points of focus:
- Color – Look into the psychological impact of the main colors you use.
- Character – Is your brand relaxed and funny, or more secure and grounded?
- Emotion – Similar to character, think about the specific emotions you want to evoke.
- Consistency – Aim for visual consistency. This repetition creates comfort.
- Tone – The words on your site, written and spoken (as in video), should be aligned with the emotion and character you want to convey.
Do you want to supercharge your brand? At Social Savvy Geek, we can help you cut through the confusion with a branding and marketing program that works for your business. See our testimonials.